We are a FENSA approved installer our registration number is 15769
FENSA stands for the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme. It has been set up by the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) and other industry bodies with Government encouragement in response to the current Building Regulations for England and Wales.
When having windows and doors replaced homeowners must comply with current thermal peformance standards and ensure that they get a certificate of compliance from FENSA or from Local Authority Building Control. FENSA also enables companies that install replacement windows and doors to self certify compliance under these Building Regulations.
- FENSA – The industry gold standard for replacement windows and doors – the proven brand trusted and demanded by consumers and local authorities
- Over 9000 registered businesses.
- Over 6 million homeowner certificates sent.
- Over 24% of households in England and Wales have used a FENSA registered installer.
- All pricing capped – no increase for 7 years – no hidden costs